2- In- 1 Charcoal and Aloe Exfoliating Soap
Out of stock
This natural bar works as hard as you do, cleansing and exfoliating in five minutes or less.
The blend of peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils with activated charcoal crush your sweat and grime like you crush your workout.*Due to the handmade nature of this product, each bar may vary slightly in weight and design from the image shown.
- Unscented and Unboxed: Will not be scented with peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils and will arrive without the soap box packaging.
- Unboxed: Scented with peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils without the soap box packaging
- Boxed: Scented with peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils in soap box packaging
This soap bar is everything you've dreamed of and more. It deeply cleanses, with the right amount of poppy seeds for a gentle exfoliation. It's nourishing and moisturizing for all skin types.
- Activated charcoal and aloe vera serve to exfoliate your skin, crush away sweat and grime and fight breakouts.
- Packed with invigorating peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils, it's like stepping into a spa and never wanting to leave.
- 5.8 oz of skin-loving ingredients means I last longer than other bars.
- Soap Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.5 x 1 x 4
- Handmade the cold-process method from scratch- the way nature intended.
Lather under running water and gently massage over your skin to rub away dryness to reveal smooth, glowing skin.
For more intense exfoliation, apply directly on the skin.
Use a loofah or wash cloth for a gentler exfoliation.
Keep dry between uses and away from direct stream of water.
Only natural and healthy ingredients that you can pronounce:
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide*, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Activated Charcoal, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Poppy Seeds (Exfoliant)
*None Remain in Final Product
$8 flat rate standard domestic shipping.
Free domestic shipping on orders over $50.
Orders will be processed up to three business days and shipped on Tuesday and Friday.
Due to COVID-19, packages are taking longer to arrive.
International shipping: Shipping costs are based on distance and the weight and size of your package. You are responsible for additional fees like taxes or customs, which vary based on where you live. USPS International takes 1-3 weeks and any duty, tax, or brokerage fees are the responsibility of the recipient.